Welcome to the website, application, and services provided by Apnar Kotha (the “Site”). We are an independent media company and below are the terms that govern your access and use of this site
This Agreement is effective as of October 01, 2016. We maintain the power to modify the Agreement at any time, in such event the updated Agreement will appear on the Site. Renewed use of the Site after we post any such changes will decree your recognition of the Agreement, as modified.
Accessing the Site
We maintain the right to remove or amend the Site, and any service or element we provide on the Site, in our sole consideration without notice. We will not be accountable for any reason if all or any part of the Sites is unavailable at any time. From time to time, we may control access to some portions of the Sites or the entirety of the Site.
Terms of Sale
You are not bound to purchase anything to access the Site, post comments, and RSS feeds.
Intellectual Property Rights
Apnar Kotha is the sole owner of all the trademarks, names, logos, and trade dress used on this Site, comprising, but not confined to our name and logo (the Trademarks). Your use of this Site does not confer you any rights in or interests to our Trademarks. The Trademarks must not be used, modified, or otherwise reproduced without the express written permission of Apnar Kotha so that people can know when we are speaking ourselves. Any content that has been shared on behalf of a third party on this Site is owned by them and Apnar Kotha presents no representations of any kind concerning such third party marks and names.
All copyright in this Site’s content, including, but not restricted to, graphics, videos, information, reports, and text (collectively, “the Content”), is solely owned by or otherwise used by Apnar Kotha under approval and may only be utilized by you as set hence herein. Any other non-authorized use of the Site or Content, including, but not restricted to the reproduction, dissemination, distribution, or transmission thereof is strictly forbidden. You further recognize not to modify or delete any proprietary notice from any elements, reports, or other information downloaded, printed or copied from the Site. All rights are expressly reserved.
You must not:
- Amend or alter any material from the Site.
- Apply any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics independently from accompanying text.
- Delete or modify copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Sites.
- Reverse-engineer or contrarily endeavour to lift the software code of this Site.
Linking to Website and Social Media Features
You may establish a hypertext link to Site, given you do in a method that is fair and legal and does not harm or take advantage of our character, but you must not institute a link in a way which would infer any form of association, approval, or endorsement by Apnar Kotha.
You may not construct or inline link to any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another Website or separate services any of our material or intellectual property without the written permission of Apnar Kotha. The Sites may present certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link to the Sites from your own or third-party website
- Send e-mails or communications with the Site’s content or links to the Site’s content
- Cause portions of the Site’s content to exhibit or appear on your individual or third-party websites
You may use these characteristics solely as the Site implements them, and wholly of the Site’s content, they are presented with and otherwise by any additional conditions and conditions we implement concerning such peculiarities.
Prohibited Use of Site
- In any way, that infringes any relevant federal, state, local, or international law or regulations.
- For the purpose of abusing, injuring or striving to exploit or harm minors in any way by presenting them with inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transfer, or procure sending of, any advertising, promotional, or otherwise undesirable material, comprising but not restricted to any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Apnar Kotha employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without restriction, by exercising their e-mail addresses or screen names).
- To involve in any other conduct that limits or hinders anyone’s usage or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as defined by us, may harm Apnar Kotha or users of the Site or present them to liability.
- To observe, scrape, index, or otherwise copy any of the material on the Site using any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means, regardless of whether such use may be considered a fair use under copyright law.
Additionally, you acknowledge not to impede with or endeavour to hinder with the proper working of the Site, comprising but not narrowed to:
- Use the Site in a method that could cripple, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or impede with any other party’s use of Site;
- Use any device, software or routine that collides with conventional working of the Site; injecting any worms, viruses, Trojan horses, logic bombs or other substance which are malicious or technologically harmful;
- Endeavour to gain unapproved access to, impede with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database attached to the Site; or
- Attack the Site via “denial-of-service” attack or distributed denial-of-service attack.
Engaging in a prohibited use of the Site may result in civil, criminal, and administrative fines, penalties, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
If you believe that something on our Site has infringed your intellectual property rights, please contact our Editor at the contact information on this Site, and provide the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An electronic or physical signature of person empowered to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is supposedly infringed;
- Identification of or a representative list of the works you believe has been infringed;
- Identification of the element that is alleged to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing action and that is to be removed or passage to which is to be disabled, and information logically sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Notice reasonably adequate to permit us to contact you;
- A declaration that yourself have in good faith that use of material in the way complained of is not sanctioned by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration that the information in the announcement is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that you are empowered to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is purportedly transgressed.
How to Report Violations
The Site may include features that enable users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other person content or elements (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Sites.
- All User Contributions must adhere with the Content Standards set out regarding Use.
- Any “User Contribution” you post to the Site will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Posting any “User Contribution” on Sites, you accede to us, our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, heirs, and designates a continuous, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, duplicate, transform, change, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, alteration, and sell any such “User Contribution”.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any “User Contributions” you submit or contribute, and you, not Apnar Kotha, have full accountability for such content, covering its legality, reliability, accuracy, and propriety.
- We are not accountable, or responsible to third party, for the content or correctness of “User Contributions” posted by any other user or of the Site.
Disclosure, Monitoring, and Enforcement Related to User Contributions
We have the power to:
- Eliminate or decline to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole consideration.
- Reveal your identification or other information about you to any third party who claims that substance posted by you infringes their rights, covering their right to privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Take suitable legal action, comprising without restriction, referral to law enforcement, for any unauthorized or unlawful application of the Site.
- Without limiting the preceding, we have the power to fully support with any law enforcement authorities or court order demanding or directing us to reveal the identity or other information of anybody posting any elements on or through the Site.
- However, we cannot and do not promise to review material before it is posted on the Site and cannot guarantee the immediate elimination of undesirable material after it has been posted. Therefore, we find no responsibility for any action or inaction concerning communications, transmissions, or content produced by any user or third party. We have no obligation or responsibility to anyone for action or non-action of the motions depicted in this part.
Content Criteria for User Contributions
These Content Criteria refer to any and all “User Contributions.” You are responsible for your User Contributions, acknowledge to the best of your understanding, your User Contributions will be honest and accurate. Do not make “User Contributions” that comprise the following:
- Securities for transaction, barter, or exchange
- Defamation, harassment, threats, bullying, stalking, or infringements of the legal rights of another
- Unlawful actions
- Imitation of any person or entity or falsely state or mislead your association with an entity or individual.
- Transgression of intellectual property of others, of any type, comprising, but not confined to, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights
- Obscene, bigoted, vulgar, hateful, or racially objectionable language or images
- Business promotion
- Gambling, chain letters, contests, “multi-level marketing” schemes or “pyramid schemes.”
- Breaches of any relevant local, state, national, or international law in conjunction with your use of the Site, including but not limited to securities laws and regulations.
- Individually attacking the author of a post or other users
- Furthermore, you accept that, if a third party claims that any “User Contribution” you have provided to the Site is unlawful, you will own the full responsibility of establishing that the User Contribution complies with all applicable laws.
Do Not Rely on Information Posted
The content of the Site is submitted for discussion, general information, and entertainment goals only. Some of the content is unmoderated and reflects the personal opinions of users. You should be distrustful about any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong. Neither the material of the Site, nor the links to additional websites included therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by Apnar Kotha or any associated person or entity.
We do not guarantee the correctness, completeness, or suitability of the information on the Site. Any dependence you place on before-mentioned information is strictly at your individual risk. We disavow all obligation and responsibility emanating from any dependence put on such materials by you or any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be advised of any of its contents.
The Site may include materials provided by third parties, including materials contributed by additional users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or broadcasting services. All declarations and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and acknowledgments to questions and other content, other than the materials provided by Apnar Kotha, are singularly the opinions and the burden of the person or entity providing those materials. Such materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Apnar Kotha. We are not accountable, or liable to you or any third party, for the material or correctness of any materials provided by any third parties.
Age and User Contribution Removal
Apnar Kotha is not intended for children under 12 years old. If you are under 12, do not use or furnish any information on the Site or on or register on the Site, through any of its features, utilize any of the interactive or public comment on the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us.
Third Party Sites
Certain sections of the Site may present links to websites of third parties, where you may be able to acquire online many different types of products and services that are provided by third parties. Any information, merchandises, software, or services provided on or through third party Websites are managed by the operators of before-mentioned Websites and not by Apnar Kotha or affiliates. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your individual risk. We are not accountable for the reliability, quality, accuracy, timeliness, or any other features of any goods or service offered or provided by a third party. If you execute an acquisition from a merchant on a Website linked by the Site, the information gathered during your visit to that merchant’s online store or Website, and the information that you provide as part of the purchase, such as your contact information and credit card number, may be managed by the merchant. A merchant that allows or sells products or services through the Site may have privacy and data collection disciplines that are dissimilar from ours. We have no obligation or responsibility for these detached policies. For more knowledge about a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any supplementary terms and provisions that may apply, visit that merchant’s Website and click on its information links or reach the merchant directly. You agree that neither our subsidiaries nor we are accountable for any damages that you incur, and you will not allege any claims against Apnar Kotha resulting from your purchase or use of any products or services made accessible by third parties through the Site.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Site and any products, information, or services therein are presented on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis, without any guarantees of any sort, either express or implied. Apnar Kotha at this moment disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, comprising without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Apnar Kotha does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or the Site is free of viruses or other harmful elements. Use of the Site or information obtained from or through the Site is at your personal risk.
In no circumstance will Apnar Kotha, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any loss or depreciation, under any legal theory, rising out of or in connection with your use, or failure to use, the Site, any websites linked to the Site, any content on the Site or such other websites or any services received through the Site or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, significant, or disciplinary damages, comprising but not restricted to, individual injury, pain and distress, emotional anguish, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or forecasted savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and either caused by tort (including negligence), violation of contract or otherwise, even foreseeable.
Neither Apnar Kotha nor the Site is an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange, and neither provides services as such.
Apnar Kotha wants to make media relevant and authentic you, and so we have a very simple policy when it pertains to your information. We manage your information only to furnish you with information that we think may apply to you. Most of the time, we produce that content ourselves. But we also couple up with others, and we can participate with our associates, allies, and media partners. If we get it unwarranted and administer your information in a way that you do not desire, just tell us, and we will not distribute your information or, if you choose, we will erase your information from our system. It is your choice.
- Transparency: We will make our privacy assurances easy to locate and easy to understand
- Notice: We will inform you of how we are managing your information
- Freedom: We respect the law, but we will not participate in law enforcement demands for your information that we view as irrational or as unconstitutional of your rights
- Choice: You have opportunities about whichever information you give to us, and we will respect your choices about the distribution of your information with another
- Respect: We will welcome your feedback and respond your questions about how we manage your information
- Security: We will use technical, physical and organizational defences to shield your information
- Growth: Our plans and networks are still progressing, and we hope to interact with you in fresh and evolving techniques. We will keep you apprised regarding these developments by our updated policies, and let you see our plans before they take effect.
We ask you to present personally identifiable information for you to join our community, let us know what points apply to you, read content, purchase products, resolve requests, and engage in events. You should be able to do many of these things on the Site without submitting information, but we request you to choose to trust us.
We may utilize information obtained via the Site to
- customize the Site and your participation in it
- enhance the Site
- interact with you
- learn, connect with and market to our audience
- further our genuine business goals
- create new data by combining information we accumulate with other information we receive
- comply with relevant law and review and advance our legal concern and for any other directions authorized by law.
We may reveal personally identifiable information you provide via the Site to our members, allies, and media partners that accept to use it for limited purposes. We will not transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes that are not relevant to Apnar Kotha.
We may reveal individually identifiable information you present via the Site to our members, allies, media partners, and other third parties we employ to uphold our civic commitment, in connection with mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, or other transformations in our corporate organization.
We may also manage technical, non-personal information about people using our Site or create anonymous data sets that can be distributed more broadly by eliminating personally identifiable information.
Law Enforcement Requests
Apnar Kotha believes in the freedom to read, think, and discuss without governmental oversight or intervention, especially when ideas may be disrespected by the political majority. In some situations, such as a search warrant, we could be required to answer to law enforcement requests for information, and we could need to use or share information in connection with legal rights or legal proceedings. That being said, if Apnar Kotha concludes that law enforcement has gone too far, we maintain our rights to fight such demands. And we will provide you notice if we are legally able to do so that you can affirm your rights and strive for your privacy as you see fit.
Cookies and other Passive Information Collection
As you cruise through the Site and read and interact with Apnar Kotha content, we may accumulate certain information passively using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or web beacons, and navigational data accumulation. Your Internet browser automatically dispatches to the Site some of this information, such as the URL of the Website you just came from and the Internet Protocol address and the browser version your computer is currently using.
Your browser may enable you to block cookies entirely, but certain characteristics of the Site might not work without cookies. Our Site may contain third-party cookies from advertising partners and other third parties. To opt-out of these advertising cookies, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI).
We take intelligent steps to preserve personally identifiable information as you transfer it to our site and to guard such information against loss, abuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction, though nothing on the Internet is entirely secure or error-free.
Links to other Websites